Confirmed Plenary Speakers
- Maria Chudnovsky, Princeton University
- Dan Cranston, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Louis Esperet, Université Grenoble Alpes
- Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi, National Institute of Informatics
- Alex Scott, Oxford University
- Paul Seymour, Princeton University
- Sophie Spirkl, Rutgers University
- Carsten Thomassen, Technical University of Denmark
- David Wood, Monash University
- Xuding Zhu, Zhejiang Normal University
All talks will be held in the Quantum-Nano Centre (QNC). Registration is in QNC 1101 which is the atrium to the room where the talks are held. Here is a link to QNC's location: map. There is free wifi available. The instructions are available here and the password will be included in your registration packet.
Lunch and Dinner Suggestions
A list of nearby lunch and dinner recommendations is available here.
The conference dinner on Wednesday is for registered participants only. It will be in Federation Hall. Drinks are at 6pm and food will be served at 6:30pm.
Here is a link to Fed Hall's location: map.
Please be advised that there is another large event in Waterloo that week, therefore the sooner you book, the better price and availability you will get.
Most venues (except St Paul's) can be booked through www.bookit.com
Also the new ION train and regular GRT buses are running!
- St Paul's College Residence (5 min walk to conference building)
190 Westmount Rd. North, Waterloo
- Comfort Inn (30 min walk to campus)
190 Weber St North, Waterloo
- Delta Hotels by Marriott (Uptown Waterloo) (15 min walk to campus - most probably the most expensive)
110 Erb St West, Waterloo
- The Inn of Waterloo (40 min walk to campus)
475 King St. North, Waterloo
- Best Western Plus (50 min walk)
547 King St North, Waterloo
- Michelle Delcourt, Ryerson University/University of Waterloo
- Zdeněk Dvořák, Charles University
- Luke Postle, University of Waterloo
The closest major airport is Pearson International Airport in Toronto, approximately 100 km east of Kitchener-Waterloo. The easiest way to reach Waterloo's main campus from the airport is to hire an airport limo or airporter service such as Airways Transit.