Dr. Luke Postle
- WaterColor 2019, co-organizer. Held at the University of Waterloo in September 2019.
- Structure in Graphs and Matroids, co-organizer. Held at the University of Waterloo in July 2017.
- Structural Graph Theory Invited Minisymposium, organizer, at CANADAM 2017. Held at Ryerson University in June 2017.
- New Trends in Graph Coloring, co-organizer. Held at the Banff International Research Station on October 16-21, 2016.
- Structural Graph Theory Invited Minisymposium, organizer, at CANADAM 2015. Held at University of Saskatoon in June 2015.
- Tutte Colloquium, organizer, University of Waterloo. Fall 2016-Winter 2017, Fall 2018-Winter 2019.
- Graph Theory Seminar, organizer, University of Waterloo. Fall 2015-Summer 2016
- ACO Student Seminar, co-founder, at Georgia Tech. Established in 2008
- Journal of Combinatorial Theory Series B
- Journal of Graph Theory
- Duke Mathematical Journal
- SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics
- Proceedings of the AMS
- Proceedings of the London Mathematics Society
- Journal of the Canadian Mathematics Society
- C&O DACA, Fall 2019-Present.
- C&O Tenure & Promotion Committee, Spring 2019-Present.
- Math Faculty Graduate Committee, Fall 2018-Present.
- C&O Graduate Committee, Fall 2014-Summer 2016.
- AHS Committee, Faculty of Math Representative, Fall 2015-Summer 2016.
Other University Service
- Graph Theory Ph.D Comprehensive Examiner: 2015, 2016, 2018.
- Master's Thesis Reader for:
- Courtney Horrocks
- Amena Mahmoud
- Abhinnav Shantanam
- Matthew Sullivan.