The Mixed Integer Programming (MIP) Workshop Series is designed to bring together the integer programming research community in an annual meeting.
MIP2011 will be the eighth workshop in the series and will take place at the University of Waterloo with the support of the Combinatorics and Optimization and Management Sciences departments.
- The workshop program is composed of a limited number (around 25) of invited talks on recent and typically unpublished work on MIP.
- The talks are organized in a single track and scheduled to leave ample time for discussion and interaction among the participants.
- To encourage participation of students and junior researchers, no registration fee is charged and limited travel support is available.
- The workshop is made possible by the generous donations of our sponsors.
- The workshop features a poster session, in which the attendees can present their work on MIP related topics.
- Workshops are held annually in North America. The previous workshops were held in New York (2003), Minneapolis (2005), Miami (2006), Montreal (2007), New York (2008), Berkeley (2009) and Atlanta (2010).