- Winter 2013:
- Math 249: 10:30–11:20 MWF, PHY 150.
- Math 138: 13:30–14:20 MWF, MC 2065.
MWF 14:30–15:00, Th 12:30–13:30.
Week of April 7–13:
Th 14:00–16:00, Sat 14:00–17:00, or by appointment.
- Spring 2012: Math 245,
- Winter 2012: Math 249, C&O 634
- Fall 2011: C&O 430/630
- Fall 2010: Math 229, C&O 430/630
- Winter 2010: Math 229, Math 245
- Fall 2009: C&O 430/630
- Winter 2009: C&O 739
- Fall 2008: Math 239, Math 245
- Fall 2007: Math 239
My research interests include algebraic geometry, algebraic combinatorics,
and representation theory. Much of my work is in one way or another
connected to enumerative algebraic geometry, which is an area concerned
with counting certain types of geometric objects or configurations.
A wide variety of techniques (combinatorial, algebraic, geometric) are
applicable to these types of problems. Here are a few links to some
articles (written by others).
- A LaTeX package for creating
This is an extension "young.sty" by Jörg Knappen,
with a lot of new features.
- A java toy
for playing around with anagrams.