This page provides links to activities and resources of interest to our work in algebraic graph theory.
Algebraic Graph Theory Seminar
My students (Soffia Arnadottir, Tina Chen, Max Levitt, Sabrina Lato and Mariia Sobchuk) are organising this. To get on the mailing list, contact Soffia. See the web page for more information (including links to YouTube videos of the talks. (Or you can go to the videos directly.)
- Linear Algebra and Combinatorics. Chris Godsil, MW 1:30 - 2:30pm. (Starting Sept 20.)
- Spectral Graph Theory. web page for course given by Gabriel Coutinho, starting October 19.
Discrete Quantum Walks on Graphs and Digraphs
Information about a book, being written by Harmony and Chris.
Previous Courses, etc.
- Open problems in algebraic graph theory. Workshop, May 3 - 7, 2021.
- Quantum walks. Continuous and discrete. (Winter 2021.)
- Isomorphisms and Algebras. Krystal Guo (Summer 2021).
- Quantum Morphisms. David Roberson (Summer 2021).
For further information, contact Chris Godsil.