UW Clicker Information
- UW iClicker registration information for instructors and students - Fall 2014 Change
- instructors create an iClicker registration link in their LEARN course
- students register their clickers in their LEARN course
- students do not have to register ther clicker before using it in their classes
- instructors can use the iGrader program's SYNC button to update their
iClicker marks in their LEARN Gradebook
- Clicker Readings, Video, UW Pages and iClicker Software
- research about the effectiveness of clickers
- creating clicker questions
- List of clicker courses at UW
Clickers at UW have been used since 2004.
Recent years have averaged about 25 courses per term, in
every faculty, with class sizes ranging from 35 to 1000 students.
- Student and professor reactions
- Why we are using clickers in our class
- Talking about clickers in your first class
- Students like clickers because the class is more interactive, interesting
and they get immediate feedback to their own answers.
- Students like challenging clicker questions.
- Students don't like clickers when they are used primarily for attendance.
- Professors like clickers because everyone in the class answers questions.
- Professors like iClicker clickers because they always work and the system is
simple to learn and use.
- Watch a clicker class
- iClicker software and hardware setup, user guides, tips,
mark handling, student/prof FAQs
- contact: Paul Kates, CTE Math Faculty Liaison
Mathematics Faculty CTE Liaison
Last modification date: Mon Feb 9 11:42:09 2015.