Information for students
Summer and fall 2013 and fall 2014 PhD student Markus Hihn visited me at SFU from Dirk Kreimer's group in Berlin. Markus defended his thesis in Spring 2016, The Generalized Chord Diagram Expansion.
- Iain Crump, Graph Invariants with Connections to the Feynman Period in φ4 Theory., completed spring 2017, SFU.
- Nicolas Marie, On Laplace–Borel Resummation of Dyson–Schwinger Equations, completed fall 2014 SFU.
- Mohamed Laradij
- Ben Moore, Rooted Graph Minors and Reducibility of Graph Polynomials, completed spring 2017, SFU.
- Brad Jones, On tree hook length formulae, Feynman rules and B-series, completed fall 2014, SFU.
- Yue Zhao, Combinatorial Hopf algebras on generating trees and certain generating graphs, completed summer 2014, SFU.
- Iain Crump, Forbidden minors for 3-connected graphs with no non-splitting 5-configurations, completed summer 2012, SFU.
- Matthew Lynn, summer 2016 SFU
- Wes Chorney, summer 2016 SFU
- Max Neyra-Nesterenko, summer 2016 SFU
- Gregory Maxedon, summer 2015 SFU, poster.
- Brad Jones, summer 2012 SFU
- Yue Zhao (co-supservised with Jason Bell), summer 2011 SFU
- Aleks Vlasev, summer 2010 SFU
- Konrad Duch, summer 2010