The authorship of this material varies, and is included as part of the item.
- Hints for selected exercises in Chapters 3-5, 12, 13, 15. These were prepared by Robin Christian.
- A 27-vertex
graph that is vertex-transitive and
edge-transitive but not l-transitive.
- Another construction of the
- Map Graphs. This includes a proof of
Hedetniemi's conjecture for 3-colourable graphs.
- An Orthogonality Graph.
- Moore graphs. (This includes a version
of G. Higman's proof that a Moore graph with diameter two and
valency 57 cannot be vertex transitive.)
- Partial spreads and strongly regular
- Notes on Kasami graphs. This bears on
our material relating chromatic number and rank in Chapter 8.
Last modified: Thu Dec 20 15:51:33 EST 2001