Who Am I Really?
Like everyone else in the world, I've managed to accumulate some interests,
and like everything else in the world, these are comprehensively discussed
at various pre-existing WWW sites.
I am, in no particular order:
I also have friends who have WWW pages:
- from Ottawa (Canada), though hardly
anyone I know still lives there.
- an atheist.
- an alumnus of Princeton University
(AB summa cum laude in mathematics, 1995).
- rather good at Scrabble®
crossword game. See also the
Nowadays I play at
- much less good at bridge,
though I do enjoy playing.
- even worse at a host of other games. In university I was president of
the Simulation Games
Union, as it was then called, and enjoyed such
games as Civilization, Diplomacy, and Republic of Rome, though in four years
I think I managed to win two games in total there. (Update: I went back for
an evening in November 2003, and won at Titan. It helps when
your opponents annihilate each other.)
- a former mathematician.
- a fairly plausible cook. (I favor Indian and Thai food.)
- a retired choral singer. It's no fun when you have to strain to reach
- a survivor of graduate school.
- too many other things to list here.
Return to my main page.