Leroy J. (Lee) Dickey
Welcome to my home page.
APL & J |
I am teaching now and other terms.
I am interested in Geometry, including finite geometric structures,
like finite projective planes and finite hyperbolic planes.
Here are some very nice geometrical things.
These are some things about the programming languages
APL and J that interest me.
Click here for more information
about Prof. Dickey.
- At the University of Waterloo, I maintain the
APL and J Archives.
- At the University of Economics and Business Administration
in Vienna, The Department for Applied Computer Science maintains
a mirror of the Waterloo sites. Users in Europe might find
this site convenient.
- Some APL publications about APL and J:
- Standards work:
- ISO-IEC/JTC1/SC22, the Committee on Programming Languages
- ISO-IEC/JTC1/SC22/WG3, the APL Working Group
home page .
- ISO means International Standards Organization
- IEC means International Electrotechnical Commission
- JTC means Joint Technical Committee
- SC means Sub-Committee
- Some freely avaiable International Standards (ISO) may be
downloaded from ISO.
- A Usenet News Group for APL: comp.lang.apl
Sam's Latest version.
- Some APL pages from organizations
- Some APL pages from individuals
The APL White Pages. Some famous APLers are in this list.
More about Kitchener-Waterloo
- A map of the University of Waterloo
- A map showing
around the University of Waterloo.
- Send e-mail:
- Send a letter:
Prof. L. J. Dickey
Dept. of Pure Mathematics
Faculty of Mathematics
University of Waterloo
Canada N2L 3G1
- Drop by my office:
MC 5158 (in the Math and Computer building)
- Call me:
- Office: +1-519-888-4567, Extension 35557, (shared line, voice mail is not recommended)
- Home: +1-519-885-7261
- Send a Fax:
+1-519-725-0160, (Departmental FAX)
To the top of my home page . . .
Third Age Learning, Kitchener-Waterloo